Monday, May 25, 2009

Feinstein – Lets Discuss Treason

225px-Dianne_Feinstein,_official_Senate_photo

Sen. Dianne Feinstein

Dear Senator Feinstein

My writings and complaints to you and your associates in Congress fall on deaf ears and cold hearts.

Lets Discuss Treason and Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth.

In my last memo I mentioned a Captain Marvel of the Delaware State Police who may have traveled to your mayor's office from Berkeley. This would be in 1986 spring. This was the staging of the Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth.

In review there was also heard a discussion that you would be the Queen's Gambit in this operation. There was a discussion regarding individuals who record video messages accusing persons of their homicides before they occur.

Ernesto Rosenberg of Guatemala has recently down this and I have posted his video on my blog:

http://kronin.blogspot.com/

As soon as I can find the software I will record youtube videos giving authorized statements regarding this traitorous event against the human race and the United States. This is is where your role as the Queen's Gambit occurs. You should take this very seriously as this is what LAPD, who is attacking with chemicals has referred to you as.

Under prisoner's dilemma cooperation would be adhering to the United States Constitution. Defection would mean following the orders of LAPD who are de facto.

I am claiming that Cambridge University of the United Kingdom is the authorship. As seen I allege that LAPD is implementing the chemical assault.

I am in the same position that Ernesto Rosenberg was in. I do not see myself living 10 more years.

I am running a fever from the chemicals that are on my clothes, food, and in the air here in Big Pine, California. I had to jump into the Owens River Canal to cool down. It is completely contaminated and is used to supply drinking water for the City of Los Angeles. This becomes even more complicated with H1N1. I probably have the flu but fever has occurred before.

LAPD is LGBti and I am a cradle to grave heterosexual. LAPD has an irrational defense mechanism that is delusional. They operate on the premise that if they damaged the legal standing of Ronald Reagan than they will be heroes in LGBTi locations as San Francisco. I agree that this IS ACCURATE in part only.

THIS ALSO MEANS THAT GEORGE H.W. BUSH, WILLIAM CLINTON, GEORGE W. BUSH, AND BARACK OBAMA ARE ALSO GUILTY.

I will simply state that I view your performance as a sworn official in California as illegal and punishable by law. You have substantial contributions to the Gay Community that you undertook with peril to your own career.

What has a Gay Militancy run out of Homeland Security done for you? You should ask this of Janet Napolitano and William Bratton.

They have destroyed your legacy and family history as they have destroyed my life and who knows how many more.

I, like any other competent general simply wish to open a file through the defection model.

I consider that the 100th Congress in continuo is no more than a Pontius Pilate Club, a group of corrupt politicians who have thrown human life, their constituents under their bus for a profit.

I believe that the history of the world, country, and nation have been altered.

I am the leader of a the idea and practice of civilly opposing Gay Irrationality – Gay Know Nothing.

Gay Fascism emerges when persons as Sheila Kuehl, State Senator from Santa Monica attempt to pass legislation sanitizing Gay History. Manzanar, a Japanese internment camp is about 20 miles south of here.

LAPD's Gay Militia is racist against Latinos, Blacks, Jews, and Asians.

The officers that directly corrupted your life have code names. This may also include a complex of more than one officer.

Periander – Is most likely dead. He operated in the staging until the earl 1980s.

The Fly – THIS INDIVIDUAL IS MOST LIKELY THE WORST MASS MURDERER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATE. HE GAVE THE ORDER TO ATTACK ON JUNE 17, 1987. IT IS ALLEGED HE LIVES IN THE VICINITY OF SHERMAN WAY IN LOS ANGELES. HE IS RETIRED.

DODO – HE IS THE GAY LOVER OF THE FLY. HE IS RUNNING THE OPERATION IN CONTINUO. HER MAY HAVE PARENTS WHO LIVE OR HAVE LIVED IN PASADENA.

Sri Krishna – Declare it boldly my devotee never perishes...

Bhakta David Nollmeyer

Big Pine CA

5-25-2009

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home