Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Open Letter to VP Joe Biden

225px-Joe_Biden

Joe Biden

May16001

Computing In the Field – Big Pine CA

Dear Vice President Biden,

Since you are now a steward and guardian of American History, it is prudent for the citizen under your care to confront the concrete conditions under which he is forced to exist.

A Chemical Assault – Scorched Earth has proliferated since June 17, 1987 from Dover, Delaware where you were once a senior senator.

My citizenship has been alienated under a Gay Militancy run out of LAPD.

In degree I have lived my entire life as heterosexual. Since I have a Japanese – American Heritage, I was selected to have my citizenship abrogated. I am also a ritvik Hare Krishna. This means that I still accept that His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta instructions (vani) still have the power to emancipate one although his physical body (vapu) is no longer. This is also a religious hate crime. There are disturbing allegations that he was poisoned.

The Vedic practice stresses exclusive heterosexuality. I have taken shelter more deeply under my faith and have simultaneously supported Proposition 8 here in California to ban same sex marriage. Here in Big Pine, LAPD is attempting to aggrandize that I am supporting lesbianism. This is untrue. One will find that gay – bisexual men will attack a heterosexual man by proposing a selection of all lesbian females. If one objects than this male is gay.

In degree I have been told that if I do not have a Gay Identity or practice same sex I will have no rights.

I am a committed heterosexual under the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita As It Is (pre 1977 edition).

Barack Obama and yourself are destroying American national security by permitting Chemical Assault. Iran will most certainly feel threatened as they depend on two main rivers for their water supply. All the surface water in the Owens Valley is chemically contaminated.

It is logical for them to pursue nuclear weapons against a country who assaults it's own citizens and censors the entire world to it's disgrace.

I write this letter to spur you and anyone who reads such to create a culture of leadership and attempt to rise against this oppressive system of torture. What has America produced in since the 200th Anniversary of the United States? This country has attacked my natural person despoiling a significant amount of territory. What has Gay History produced? This would be identical.

I have alleged that Cambridge Law School has designed this event. I am told that some of the lawyers that helped authorize the dropping of the Hiroshima Bomb on Japan also worked on this.

This may be fanciful or not. Regardless the British people should take this seriously because as a an American ally that are not impressive in condoning this event.

Thank you for your consideration.

David Nollmeyer

Big Pine CA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home