Saturday, May 02, 2009

Homeland Security Errors

Barack Obama and Homeland Security are making critical errors regarding the safety of the citizen and natural person. I have just returned from Imperial Valley which has had confirmed H1N1 virus infections. Delaware has had four to date.

The Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth is the first priority of the United States. Barack Obama, Joe Biden or Janet Napolitano fail comprehend the latent implications of their errors.

Inyo County is the second largest county in the United States and I feel more secure taking repose here than traveling to Northern California and having to deal with wild animals as well as manmade disasters.

The LGBTi front continues. As seen I am a supporter of Carrie Prejean who is for opposite sex marriage.

LAPD is attempting to perpetuate a myth stating that if I had lived in San Diego that I would emerge and return to Delaware as LGBTi person. I am very strong supporter of heterosexual values as is Miss California. I also support my view from within a spiritual tradition of which I promote in a small degree on internet.

The Chemical Assault – Scorched Earth position will dominate legal history.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home