Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Asus 1000he Netbook

asus

Asus 1000 HE

PICT0001

Big Pine CA

PICT0012

Bishop CA

PICT0004

Big Pine

05_16_0

David Nollmeyer

Where is the software?

After much trial and tribulation I am writing and online with an Asus 1000he netbook. The size is nice but the speed so far is less than my HP Dv1600 Cto with only 60 gigabytes of drive and a 1.60 mghz Centrino Mobile processor. The Atom has a similar speed.

You will pull your hair if you attempt to use a verizon smartphone as modem. It is likely that one should use the bluetooth settings on the device. One should disable the wlan and all other programs as active sync until the process is mastered.

The features as wireless N, 1.3 mgp camera, microphone, and bluetooth are good. One more gig of ram to two is needed.

I believe that the design is nice but speed may be missing for some.

It is now May 16 and after one week I basically have all my software up and running. I am using an external Mad Dog Multimedia Dual Layer Drive with Roxio Creator 9E. Not bad for $40 USD on ebay.

The camera is a Vista Quest 7 mp that I obtained for free cashback from a credit offering.

Totally configuration is $425 USD.

I look like a Mad Man from the Gaudiya Repercussions Forum.

We will hit the Chemical Assault with what we have.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home