Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Clinton Administration





This is a public domain photo of the Clinton Administration. I am beginning a more direct take the names down approach to Direct Advocacy.

The United States government regardless of who or what party will do whatever they can get away with.

My picture ABOVE is from Flagstaff AZ. I am not really amused. I took the photo myself on a $30.00 toy camera. They work find for the cost and size as long as you are close to the subject.
Yes you may see what few photos there are of me on Facebook or Digg. WYSIWYG.
It is interesting that the most prominent tweeners 1961-64 are dead as John F. Kennedy JR. and Princess Dianna. Roger Clemens and Wynton Marsalis are going strong.
Barack Obama and I are separated by one day by birth.
I was born 8-03-1961 in Roswell NM.
technorati tags:



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home