Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Environmental Charlatism

This posting is written in direct refutation to the environmental charlatism that is prevading the culture.Senator Harry Reid has called a conference at Lake Tahoe NV on August 17, 2007.

Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Gov. Schwarzenneger, and Senator Dianne Feinstein are among the attendees. The focal issue is the clarity of the lake.The entire hydrology of the High Sierras has been under attack for the last 20 years. Currently all surface lakes in in Inyo and Mono Counties CA are chemically polluted to extreme levels.Albert Gore should be completely exposed for his self serving farce as an environmentalist. With Bill Clinton the environment was consistently contaminated to perpetuate an attack over my person.

Do I believe in Global Warming? Yes I do. I know first hand what it is like to almost crawl out of 115 degree desert. My family owns land in Modoc County CA in the trees. Between Canby and Klamath one can first hand see the transition from trees to desert scrub.The device I am writing on is a Moto Q Smartphone. The battery will not hold a charge at over 95 degrees.I am in Big Pine CA and there is smoke everywhere. I believe it could be from Santa Barbara or maybe the wind kicked up one of the fires whose ashes polluted Lake Tahoe.

The human cost for this fraud is incalculable. It will take a Marshall Plan to recover the environment.I have my historical person to protect and this showboatting for the cameras is vulgar and disgusting.I can not confront these persons adequately from a smartphone. If the population does not take adequate positions of intelligent opposition the future is lost.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home