Tuesday, November 15, 2005

In Remeberance Of Ken Saro Wiwa
Ken Saro Wiwa

The remembrance of Ken Saro Wiwa brings back reflections of my own persecution. My first case in United States Federal Court was in the District for New Mexico, November 5,1995. I remember Ken from actions that I believe Amnesty International had undertaken for him.

I live bombarded by electronic surveillance but never the less my sources from LAPD stated that Ken Saro Wiwa would not be freed. He was not and was executed November 10, 1995.

Another interesting subject that LAPD did was tell me that a girl Kristie Krebs who went missing in the early 1990s in Mendocino would have heard body found around 2000.

This Krebs material was included in a later federal court case in Delaware and no her body was not found. She is missing and presumed in danger.

The issue here is the police tactic of planting material that would be deemed “malicious or frivolous” resulting in having one’s case dismissed. I have stated my lack of respect for then Chief Justice Farnan for not issuing the restraining orders and seating the Grand Juries that would have ended the bogus scorched earth/homeland security fiasco that embroils the United States.

The lesson learned is if you are going to error due so on the side of goodness.

God Bless Ken Saro Wiwa and Kristie Krebs.


technocrati tags:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home