Thursday, September 29, 2005

Memo To USAG Gonzales

Dear Attorney General Gonzales

I David Nollmeyer am requesting that you fulfill your oath of office and start criminal prosecutions in the scorched earth code named AKBAR.

I am watching wildfires ravage Los Angeles at this second in Bishop, California. One can barely breathe as it stands.

I have been persecuted for over 19 years by agents of LAPD. The past four presidents:

Ronald Reagan
George Bush Sr.
William Clinton
George Bush III

have all been cognizant of the destruction of the state and nation.

The Color of Law prescribes that you act. You have the ABSOLUTE POWER TO PRESS OR DISMISS CHARGES AND TO REQUEST GRAND JURIES.

I have sworn under oath in no less than 26 Federal Actions. I do not advocate violence. I have been a member of Amnesty International and find time to write on behalf others conditions that necessitate a remedy of law.

Thank you for your consideration.

Originaly Signed
David

technocrati tags:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home