Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Simon Wiesenthal: Nazi Hunter

One of the world's greatest and most determined persons to fight irrationalism in the form of Nazism and Fascism has died this morning. It is with regret that forces of fascism have marginalized his efforts.

The interdiction of persons involved in the Holocaust can never be underestimated. The Lesser of Two Evils is Evil cannot either. Wiesenthal should have exposed this scorched earth event code-named AKBAR. I have testified in United States Federal Court prior to 2000 several times to this effect.

When I lived in Santa Monica in 1990-1991 I had to travel past the Wiesenthal Center.

I was told and I humbly believe such that Arnold Schwarzeneger and myself were the two biggest students to attend Santa Monica City College. I took four courses for a GPA of 3.2. I have continued to complete 63 credits under hellish circumstances. I have achieved a 3.8 in this run to bring my GPA up to 3.18.

The mechanism called MOEC, code named Mobilization of Empire and Civilization is an irrationalist attempt to destroy at the last four United States presidents. It is an emergent form of fascism. What is unique is that such is Gay Fascism. The LAPD officers are GLBT.

It is also decidely ANTI-SEMENTIC.

When I attempted to contact the Wiesenthal Center about getting data on Anne Frank they were not helpful.

One has to wonder what political forces are managing the Human Rights Movement.

technocrati tags:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home