Friday, September 09, 2005

Rehnquist: Myth of Jurisprudence


The passing of Chief Justice William Rehnquist has brought considerable admiration and respect from diverse quarters. This may be true for an ivory elitist tower. A closer inspection of United States history reveals that Rehnquist's contributions to jurisprudence are based on appreception or selective attention.

Rehnquist's tenure spans from Septemeber 1986 to Septemeber 2005. History reveals that a manifest defacto scorched earth attack began on June 17, 1987 the 200th anniversery of the Constitution that he swore to uphold. Rehnquist also innaugarated President Bush in 2001 in scorched earth in Washington DC. I was physically present. A lady gave me a grandstand ticket which I did not use. I waited for the parade at the corner of the White House. Vice President Dan Quayle waved to me as he passed.

I submitted a writ of cerotiori which was denied Cv 98-7018 which was denied January 19, 1999. President Bill Clinton was impeached and the Micrososft Ant-trust suits began.

I wrote the petiton in Greenville, Plumas County CA. I have just passed through again and Rehnquist has died as Katrina has struck New Orleans. I also listened to the impeachment hearings here.

Let History Decide.

technocrati tags:


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home