Monday, April 16, 2007

Tommorow Never Dies...

These photos are taken near the Eel River north of Redway CA.



Today is the Birthday of my Father John Albert Nollmeyer. Born in Baltimore MD. He has been deceased since 1978.

There has been a major homicide at Virginia Tech. All my prayers go out to the victims, family, and the school.
Conversely I am learning to chant japa on my fingers which is actually quite good but harder to get to 16 rounds. I am doing four but I believe I am concentrating more.
The environment here is a debacle. The forces that wish to slowly escalate to to topple have won.
There are at least three Gaudiya Vaishnava asrama's in the area.
I may contact ISKCON and Radanatha personally.
I am humble Bhakta and Ksatriya and will taken this to the ground for over twenty years and will continue with as much honour and chivalry as possible.
Bhakta David Nollmeyer
technocrati tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home