Monday, August 23, 2010

Open Letter to Dan Loque

logue_swearing_in_sm Dan Loque – Mike Villines

Dear Legislator Dan Loque 3rd District CA,

My name is David Nollmeyer. I am the subject of the brutal Chemical Assault Scorched Earth ongoing in your district. I am writing to complain as to why you, Governor Schwarzenegger, or Attorney General Brown have done nothing to halt the attack.

This event is being lead out of LAPD by LGBTi interests. I am a lifelong heterosexual who supports Proposition 8. I am also a ritvik Hare Krishna which makes this event a major HATE CRIME. This attack is also symbiotic the GAY MARRIAGE movement, or the Right to Marry.

As seen with a Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth ongoing with 24/7 electronic surveillance it is impossible to start a family. I have considered to fully develop this panorama and expose the corruption and failure of the LGBTi militancy in LAPD.

In connection to this I interpret the Vedas in a conservative manner. I have had zero same sex behaviors in my 49 years of life.

Hence spiritual identity is easily contrasted with a secular humanistic identity. Heterosexuality and homosexuality are also contrasted to define the roles of the victim myself (heterosexual) and the perpetrators (homosexual - LGBTi).

One should accept a proper associative procedure to ascertain what are my interests in contrast to that of LAPD and the Gay Militancy. If a future case arises that attempts to advocate the LGBTi platform it is almost certain that work is being handed off from LAPD. They will therefore be a higher structural level component handing off work to informants.

Gay male same sex interests drive the destructive informant based activities of a RICO styled extortion and blackmail ring. Lesbianism, which in reality is only female bisexuality is used to recruit and develop LGBTi interests. If a heterosexual male does not prefer Lesbianism he is baited as a Gay Male. This is double bind bait and switch tactic. Equal choices of opposite sex females are not provided. Hence operatives will argue from MSM interests across the LGBTi platform to insulate gay males. I believe this is due to lesbianism and female bisexuality is perceives as more favorable, less damaging, and perhaps even desirable in contrast to the behavior and identity groups MSM males pertain to.

A corollary to this structure and process is that racism is used to falsely divide the argument. If I state that gays are not my preference than this is presented as Asian and gay refers only to female bisexuals and lesbians. This is further support for an inferiority to based displacement within male same sex male MSM individuals who authored these acts and LAPD. Narcissitic Personality Disorder also is part of the development of informants with psychopathic characteristics.

Currently all ground water as Robber’s Creek in Westwood and Lake Almanor are despoiled.

I cannot not practice my faith, start a family, or exercise any other state right under any normalcy. I am the most stalked person in world history.

I have supported the heterosexual or opposite sex platform with continuity my entire life and legally. I am not a mean spirited person and have good social relations with LGBTi persons who are not anti-social.

The parallels of my Right To Marry appear to be designed to defrock Governor Schwarzenegger of his United States Citizenship. In continuation this would stepladder to prosecute President Obama.

You are obligated by law to intervene.

Thank you for your consideration.

David Nollmeyer
August 23, 2010
Westwood CA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home