Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Presidential Studies Quarterly

 

Dear Presidential Studies Quarterly,

My name is David Nollmeyer. Currently I have lived nearly 23 years as June 17, 1987 under a Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth. This event began in Dover, DE and is in continuo here in Westwood CA.

All the surface water is chemically contaminated. Lake Almanor is the major lake in this region.

In short, I do not believe that the current Gulf Oilspill is an accident. This event began when I was in Blythe CA. The Colorado River was ruined and flows into Mexico.

In degree all the presidents from Reagan to Obama are Irrationalist. If one is writing on these persons without including the attack on my person and the United States, this is censorship and sanitization.

What is also unique is that the event is lead by LGBTi militants. I am a strict heterosexual and a ritvik Hare Krishna. They are using a Joe Virus styled attack which is Know Nothing. This will debilitate any rational academic endeavor.

I can only work in one page memo. I have spent over $30,000 in federal lawsuits. I regular write all my federal officials.

I have also provided all the presidential libraries with zipfiles of my work.

I cannot provide direct proof but it a very strong allegation that Cambridge authored the attack and LAPD is carrying it out.

You should recognize concrete reality in your work.

Thank you for your consideration.

David Nollmeyer

http://www.wiley.com/bw/journal.asp?ref=0360-4918

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home