Friday, June 25, 2010

Facebook Chat

2010-06-24 08.51.05December 12, 2006 – 45 Years Old

Estrell -  Happy Fathers day!
June 19 at 4:05am

David Nollmeyer Estrell, Thank you for your kindness... I have never been a father!

God Bless You & Your Family!!!
June 21 at 11:59am

Estrell - sorry David, I thought you are a father hehehe
Wednesday at 11:55pm · Like ·

Estrell - where you from?
Wednesday at 11:55pm

David Nollmeyer -  I am from California. I grew up in Delaware was educated here.
Yesterday at 9:47am · Like

Estrell - why are you still single until now?
Wednesday at 11:57pm

David Nollmeyer - I am still single. I never met the right person. Circumstances are not good. I am going off the spiritual deep end for most people. I do not drink alcohol, smoke, do drugs, and have been a vegetarian most of my life. If I tried to marry within my faith, the only people I meet are on internet and they are all over the world.
Yesterday at 6:08pm ·

Estrell -  Hi David hows life going on? Are you a born again Christian? I am just wondering my dear, well oh you are still single same with me here, I serve the LORD as a songleader for more than a decade. and keep praying to become a missionary if GOD permit me, and still praying too for a missionary or matured christian husband if GOD willing too that we serve the LORD all the days of our lives. So let us continue to serve GOD no matter what happen. GOD bless you exceedingly!
13 hours ago · Like ·

David Nollmeyer - Life is hard. It makes you stronger inwardly. I guess you have to fight the good fight, run the good race. No I am not a BAC. I am a ritivk Hare Krishna. I like doing the interfaith thing. It is hard from every angle. There are times when cooperation is the most important thing when you see the forces of totalitarianism both of faith and secular attacking people who are trying to worship.

I hope you find the strength to be successful in your preaching and starting a family. Stay in touch if you like.

Cat People (Putting Out Fire) – David Bowie

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBk0-43GIdY&playnext_from=TL&videos=klUPHk3M53E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home