Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9-11

september-9-11-attacks-anniversary-ground-zero-world-trade-center-pentagon-flight-93-second-airplane-wtc_39997_600x450

World Trade Center

The following is an excerpt from Myth of the Contemporary Man Pt. I. Such is an accurate personal accounting of my perspective of how 9-11 unfolded.

Bhakta David Nollmeyer

September 16, 2001 - I arrived in Dover, DE September 9, 2001. On September 11, 2001, four-passenger planes were hijacked and piloted into the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and Somerset Co., PA and thus attacked the United States. The bodies from the Pentagon site are here in Delaware. Similarly the bodies of the U.S.S. Cole were sent to Dover AFB in the last year. I argue that this event known as Akbar is 100% linked to the recent terrorist attacks.

September 11, 2001 may be rendered as 9-11-01; hence the emergency number for the police or fire department. To date Misc.99-100 and 99-101 are awaiting final orders in the Eastern District for CA (Fresno).

On August 27, 2001 I was in Fort Bragg, Mendocino CA. The situation here is one of the worst from a human rights perspective in the history of the United States. I filed a criminal complaint against the Mendocino Co. Sheriff, District Attorney, and agents et al. The latter would include a total cross section that would be representative of the entire county.

Without any cognition of other events, I attempted to file a complaint regarding slander, obstruction of justice, and false imprisonment. I discussed this issue with Lt. Miller of the Mendocino Sheriff Department. He stated that my claims did not rise to the level of a claim. I then had to walk across the hall where I presented the claim to the D.A.’s office. I had to write in N. Vroman on the defendant’s side of the cover sheet. The D.A. will review the issue without a formal record.

The substance is one, I am awaiting the final orders in two federal lawsuit's and while awaiting such I am still being alienated from my state rights. This is effected by isolating my person and proclaiming that I am a homosexual, bisexual, or transgender. In the previous years, although I do not vote, I worked very hard to ban civil unions and gay marriage. I do not support gay adoption in support of species life. The US federal court upheld the right to dissent from these issues as a private matter although they may be a protected right for the collective.

All these acts are malicious and frivolous. I do not cave in to the blackmail and extortion used by LAPD and their agents to facilitate torture. (Currently in 2004 Chief William Bratton is culpable for his department’s disgrace).

In the afternoon as I was presenting the complaint, a drug lab was allegedly being set fire to by the chemist or cooks. The resulting fire in Ukiah caused two fire air tankers to collide in mid air. Both pilots were killed. In addition to the fire that is deemed responsible for the crash the general anarchy and sulfuric air mixture surrounding me must also be figured.

Due to reasons of health, I dropped school and took a Greyhound bus eastwards on September 7th. I arrived in Dover on September 9th. As stated what was originally part I of this paper was in my Army duffel bag. The last that I saw of the bag was in Chicago at the bus terminal.

Somewhere during the 8th-10th of the month I awoke and began to listen to National Public Radio. There was a piece on censorship is Singapore. It appears that this city-state and Islamic nation censors music out of fear of national security versus corrupt morals. I remembered from an earlier TV broadcast that I have seen that Singapore boasts the world’s tallest buildings in two Islamic inspired office towers. An Islamic heavy metal group named Coffin Cancer was not yet censored and had recorded their version of Bob Marley’s Get Up, Stand Up and had been interviewed.

The next day or so The Early Show on TV was interrupted. I was able to witness the crash of a jetliner into Building #2 of the World Trade Center live.

As is noted this manuscript is the discovery of a conspiratol act, also to be noted is it's classification of a system and it's name, MOEC. I argue that the events regarding David Nollmeyer and the World Trade Center are related. There is in my opinion a common authorship and abettor. This is Cambridge University and the United Kingdom. The analysis argues higher structural levels of cognition. Hence, the terrorist cells may be in fact against MOEC, but do not realize their acts are scripted and abetted by a de facto intelligence system. Hence the terrorists are furthering an agenda with different mission goals or ends. This is also a problem of multilateralism. As dependent and lower level agents they are subject to de facto and de jure elimination.

To review, the original Myth of the Contemporary Man was started in Glenwood, NM in about March of 1999. The writ of certiorari of Cv-98-7015 was denied on January 19, 1999. President Clinton was impeached and the Microsoft antimonopoly suit was begun nearly concurrently.

September 20, 2001- President Bush has addressed the congress at 9:00 pm eastern time. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is 8300. The NASDAQ is 1400. The week is shaping up as the worst crash since the Great Depression. Sector investing as airlines and tourism are being disintegrated.

In recapitulation, I read my response of the Organization of American States (OAS) Commission on Human Rights In re: Cv- 99-7018 writ of certiorari denied. I am held under very severe electronic surveillance. Everything I say at times may be heard live on television. All the major media as ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN are inclusive. After the speech a popular TV show Big Brother TV was broadcasted.

September 21, 2001- The stock market continues to fall. The concept of autarky becomes more prominent as the US coalition prepares for a confrontation with the Taliban in Afghanistan. The subject is the extradition of Osama bin Laden.

I am personally surprised at how soft the economy is. Over 1 trillion dollars in paper value was destroyed in one week.

http://powereality.net/mocm-I.htm

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home