Saturday, December 04, 2010

Evan Wolfson as Target

image 

Evan Wolfson

IMG_20101103_085757Salton Sea

Desert Shores CA
Dateline 12-4-2010

Happy Holidays! Evan Wolfson the leader of Freedom to Marry and myself are a good example of how the Gay Militia of LAPD operates. I have openly opposed Same Sex Marriage and still support Proposition 8 here in California. LAPD continues to attempt to pair bisexual females with me, which is not my first preference in the abstract. Men are never are never a sexual preference.

In continuation I will usually state the compatibility may be a problem but at a social level as school or work there would be no difference as far as I am concerned.

LAPD will then attempt to Gay Bait one. This is double bind. Also if I mention a name as Maria, Barbara, Mary, or Dianne LAPD will states homosexual MALES THAT I AM PROPOSITIONING.

This from abnormal psychology perspectives demonstrates a very disturbed mind. The above names are of course from California public figures. The real female names I use are of real natural woman. This represents depersonalization and misogyny.

LAPD is attempting to embed their militia violence in the LGBTi culture. I am clearly heterosexual. They are arranging a confrontation with Evan Wolfson who presents himself as a knowledgeable leader. LAPD and the Gay Militia and his public life are antagonistic and both can sustain in the positive.

Another feature is the attack on Gaudiya Vaishnavism. LAPD is presenting their night club lifestyle, hence drinking alcohol and eating meat as a correct setting for asta kaliya pastimes. Hence this would be Krishna and his comes. Directly speaking this would be the ragatamika pastimes of Radha Krishna. This would be blatant sahijayism.

Here we have convergence of textures in the zeitgeist that I will address more specifically over time. This adds definition. There is a large LGBTi community in the Coachella Valley. This would be in Palm Springs and specifically Cathedral City. Overall I would say that the LGBTi community has done an excellent job of creating a positive image and keeping things friendly.

LAPD and the Gay Militia are using Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth and Gang Stalking quite intensely. The Salton Sea is a Scorched Earth. Evan Wolfson has not spoken at all about this. Don't Ask - Don't Tell is heading in the Spring. I will probably write more focused as events unfold.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home