Friday, October 23, 2009

Open Letter to Beau Biden – AG – DE

joe_biden_and_beau_bidenBeau and Joe Biden

Dear AG Biden,

My name is David Nollmeyer. Congratulations on your tour of duty. As you may not personally know, I am still under direct attack of Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth.

I continually claim that the Delaware State Police are involved.
Barack Obama won the Noble Peace Prize while I was in Big Pine, CA 10-90-2009. The water in all lakes and rivers in my vicinity are despoiled.

I have urged that FBI Special Agent Drew Parenti consider prosecuting Inyo County in the top three jurisdictions historically.
There are entire wheat fields that get irrigated from the Owens Canal. They are the EVIDENCE. It is staggering to believe that the police are called homeland security officers now.

I am under extreme duress. You must as a sworn officer stop this event.

This slide show details areas between Westwood CA and Big Pine that are ruined.


Thank you for your consideration.
David Nollmeyer
Big Pine CA
10-22-2009


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home